General Competition T’s & C’s
Any person who accesses, uses, participates in, or relies on the competition information does so entirely at their own risk.
The prize winner(s) grants permission for the use of his/her name(s) and photograph(s) in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
The prize winner(s) may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition.
The prize is not transferable and/or negotiable nor may be exchanged for cash
The prize winner(s) will be notified and/or announced in accordance with competition-specific mechanics, and standard Mozambik operating procedures and terms and conditions, that may vary dependent on the nature or type of competition
The organizers internal auditors are the appointed auditors for this competition and the organizers further have the right to appoint external auditors in its sole discretion and for whatever reason
The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
If an entrant contravenes these terms and conditions such entrant may, at Mozambik’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
Different products, services, events, or competitions offered, provided, or held by Mozambik may also be subject to further terms and conditions and entrant’s use of these products, services, events or competitions will also be subject to the terms and conditions governing the relevant products, services, events or competitions.
The organisers nor their partners and/or agents can be held responsible for computer system hardware, software or program errors, or other failures in computer transmissions or network connections for any entries lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries
Even though the competition information may refer to and/or provide links to other online platforms or websites, entrant’s use of such other online platforms or websites is entirely at entrant’s own risk and Mozambik is not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising from entrant’s use of such other online platform or websites. It should be noted that the use of different parts of the competition information, online platforms or websites may be subject to additional terms and conditions as indicated on that part of the competition information, online platforms, or websites.
The organisers have the right to terminate this competition referred to immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants hereby immediately agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers, its agents and/or promoters.
Mozambik also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the products, information, or files available online are free of viruses, worms, destructive materials or any other data or code which can corrupt, compromise, or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or entrant’s hardware or software. The entrant accepts all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, worms, destructive materials or any other data or code which can corrupt, compromise, or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or entrant’s hardware or software.
Mozambik makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the competition information or linked websites or as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information within this competition information.
The organisers may publish the winner’s names or image/s in any advertising and promotional material or digital media for this competition and any other future competition/s/promotions and by entering this competition the winner consents thereto. Any winner shall have no claim to any compensation or payment in respect to the use of his/her name or image Mozambik accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to, and the entrant hereby indemnifies Mozambik against, any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising from any competition information, material or content contained in the competition information on or in any medium.
Mozambik reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
By participating in this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and indemnify the sponsors and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors, and shareholders.
All winners will be notified telephonically and/or by email on the details used to enter the competition. If any winner cannot be reached after reasonable attempts and after the expiry of 3 days, such participant shall be disqualified and a draw for a replacement entry take place in the same manner as the first draw
The competition starts 14-12-2020 and ends 21-12-2020
The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition and the use of Mozambik’ s websites and online platforms.
This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or over who have a valid South African Identity Document and Passport.
The competition is conducted by Mozambik in association with its marketing agents.
This prize is only available for redemption at Mozambik Auckland Park.
Windhoek & Sol competition T’s & C’s
Terms and Conditions: Windhoek® Mozambik promotion
- The promotion will run from 23 November 2020 and close on 31 December 2020. The promotion will close at 23:59 on 31 December 2020.
- The promotion is open to all legal residents of the Republic of South Africa excluding:
- The director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant of HEINEKEN South Africa or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by HEINEKEN South Africa or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion;
- The relatives, family members, spouses, life partners or business partners of any of the persons specified in paragraph (a) above;
- Persons under the age of 18 years; or
- Persons who are not legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof.
- Your participation in this promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter and stand a chance to win 1 of 6 Weber braai’s and instant prize of a cardholder, a participant must:
- Purchase a 300g Rump Espetada meal & a Windhoek Draught 440ml NRB
- Scan the in-store GR code to enter and stand a chance to win
- The cardholders to be won are limited and therefore are only available for redemption while stocks last. The cardholder will be provided to you at the participating outlet.
- The winners will be selected through a random draw. Winners will be selected within two weeks (14 January 2021) of the competition closure date (this date is subject to change without notice).
- Winners will be contacted by HEINEKEN South Africa, by email or telephone within four weeks (28 January 2021) of the competition closure date be (this date is subject to change without notice). If the winner cannot be contacted successfully within 2 consecutive days post the promotion selection, the prize will be forfeited to HEINEKEN South Africa for a reselection. Each participant should therefore provide accurate, valid, and up to date contact details.
- The decision on the price is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Every effort will be made to ensure that the prize is as described above, but due to the nature of the prize, it may be altered at any time, at HEINEKEN South Africa’s discretion.
- Although we have taken care to make sure that the prize is of good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal contact details provided are complete, accurate, and up to date.
- Any costs or expenses incurred in respect of items not specifically included in the prize are for the winners’ own account. HEINEKEN South Africa, and its affiliates if applicable, will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
- If the purchased product in connection with this promotion is returned to the store, you will forfeit your prize to HEINEKEN South Africa.
- The prize is not transferrable and may not be deferred, changed, or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies, or other charges may be levied on a prize by the State or any other competent government or regulatory body, the winner/s will be liable, therefore, and HEINEKEN South Africa will not increase the value of the prize/s to compensate for such charges.
- HEINEKEN South Africa reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend or amend this promotion at any time during the promotion for any reason or if it experiences difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Neither HEINEKEN South Africa nor their respective advertising, media, and PR agencies, nor their associated companies and affiliates, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of this promotion and/or receipt and/or use of the prize offered.
- Under no circumstances shall HEINEKEN South Africa nor their respective advertising, media, and PR agencies, nor their associated companies and affiliates, nor their trading partners be liable to anyone who enters this promotion for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered in relation to this promotion, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of HEINEKEN South Africa or otherwise.
- By participating in this promotion, each participant hereby consents to the processing of his or her personal information and to the use of such personal information for the purpose of future communications from the promoter to the participant; provided that the participant shall be entitled at any time to opt-out of such communications. All personal information of the participant will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation including the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013. The winner may be required to take part in publicity in respect of the prize and participation is conditional upon the winner’s agreement to take part in such publicity and having the opportunity to decline such requirement. The winner will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of HEINEKEN South Africa.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- A copy of these terms and conditions are available and can be downloaded from www.windhoekbeer.com. For all queries in respect of this promotion, please contact HEINEKEN South Africa at 0800 026 027.
- HEINEKEN South Africa’s standard terms and conditions (available at no costs from www.heinekensouthafrica.co.za) apply.
- Promoter: HEINEKEN South Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“HEINEKEN South Africa”), Inanda Greens Business Park, Building 1, 54 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton and Mozambik Marketing PTY ltd (“Mozambik”) (Registration Number: 2016/019188/07), 2 Lanyon Road, Benoni, 1501.