- 1.5kg free-range chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 75ml Olive oil
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp salt
- 8 Jam tomatoes, chopped
- 80ml waterRoast seasoned chicken thighs in 25 ml oil for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
To make the sauce:
– cook onions in rest of oil with ginger and salt until caramelized.
– Add tomatoes and water. Simmer.
- 80ml olive oil
- 3tbsp curry powder
- 1tsp cumin
- 2tsp turmeric
- 1tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- hand full dhania, chopped
- half tin coconut milk
- 500g prawn meat
In a separate pan roast dry spices and salt in 80ml olive oil for 5 mins.
Stir spices into tomato-onion mix, with garlic and dhania.
Add coconut milk. Simmer gently. Add prawn meat, mix well.
Combining The Two
Pour prawn and curry mixture over chicken. Mix gently.
Brett likes to garnish with crispy onion rings.