SPINACH & FETA PIE
- 4 Bunches of washed & chopped Spinach
- 200g Feta Cheese
- 1 TSP Garlic/Herb Mix
- Veg stock to taste
- 400ml Cream
- 5-6 Chopped Onions
- Black Pepper
- Fry onions in butter
- Add garlic, garlic herb mix and black pepper
- When onions are glossy, add spinach
- Cover with a lid and allow to simmer
- Add feta when spinach is cooked.
- Stir until feta has broken down into very small pieces.
- Add cream and allow to simmer for +/- 5 mins (very low heat)
- Add veg stock if necessary.
- Thicken with maizena.
- 4 Cups Flour
- ¼ Pound grated Holsum
- 1 ½cups of cold water
- 3 TBS Lemon Juice
Wrap and put into cold room for 30 mins. Thereafter bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.